In-depth experience. More practice. Greater confidence. Project expertise. Becoming a professional Dutch Design Thinker.
Once you have successfully completed the d.Learning track, you can apply for this advanced Dutch design thinking training. The d.Practice track offers a deep dive into Dutch design thinking and entrepeneurship.
During the d.Practice track you will intensify your Dutch design thinking skills and competences. More practice and experience leads to greater confidence and development. How? In close collaboration with one of our corporate partners, you will start a 16-week real-life design project.
During the project you will experience the challenges of an innovation project, the work processes involved, and the communication with both users and professionals. It is a matter of experiencing and understanding all aspects of what such a project entails.
The 4 month d.Practice program includes two full days attendance per week.
Spring Class 2018: March 2018 - June 2018
- Greater confidence in design thinking skills & practices
- Holistic approach of innovation projects
- Facilitator skills to design processes
- Deep dive into design thinking knowledge
- Understanding of business dynamics
- Empowerment of professional identity
- Dutch design thinkers community
Young Minds. Finished d.Learners. People who want to master Dutch design thinking and become a professional Dutch design thinker.